[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board of Directors elections are running - did you receive your token?
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board of Directors elections are running - did you receive your token?
- From: Gabriele Ponzo <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 21:12:37 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
As you should know, the BoD elections are already running and you have time
to vote until 2019-12-12, 24:00 CET/UTC+1 (i.e. the end of day 12). So no
need to panic, but please don't forget it!
A mail with tokens and invitation to vote has been sent out to all of you
on Wednesday 4 around 15:00 (CET) with this subject:
"Your Document Foundation 2019 Board Elections Voting Token"
and the sender was:
Use this informations in case you do not see the mail.
And please check the spam folder too, of course.
In case you don't find this mail please send a message to
We'll take action to solve that.
We also add a note on the STV voting system we use. Please realize that it
tries to optimize to make your first choice most likely to be on the board,
with subsequent choices being much less probable (unless your earlier
choices are very popular). As such the order of your choices
really is important.
For more details please read
Please note that the current Board of Directors remains in charge until the
end of Monday 17th of February, so the new will be in charge from Tuesday
18th of February.
That upcoming term will then (regularly) end on February 17, 2022, so we'll
have elections of the Board of Directors again before that date.
Should you still have some remaining question: please feel free to send a
(as explained here
under "Discussions with the candidates…").
The list of candidates with links to all their candidacy mails, is visible
Thank you for the attention and for the time you'll dedicate on voting.
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Host WollMux project at TDF
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Preliminary Results of 2019 Elections for next TDF Board of Directors