[board-discuss] [DECISION] Authorize Florian to sign the open letter to save .ORG domain

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private today, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

Franklin Weng wrote:
Apparently TDF will be affected if .org domain is owned by a private entity, so I propose to authorize Florian to sign the open letter on behalf of TDF.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: unanimous approval

Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org