[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?
- From: Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 09:59:59 +0000
- To: Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>
- Cc: Board Discuss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
As you know, I'm a fan of you & your work on improving LibreOffice.
What you write is (I assume) intended as humorous, but doesn't seem a terribly fair characterization from many angles.
I'm rather encouraged that lots of board members want to make TDF a safe place for diverse people to get involved and interact,
that seems like a good thing to me.
I'm also -extremely- grateful for everyone who steps up to volunteer their time to help take part in our governance - they rock!
In general it seems to me that "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - I'd love instead to
see concrete contributions and suggestions for positive change here. I'd like to talk some of those over with you, please don't
hesitate to give me a call.
Hope all's well,
email@example.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity
Hangout: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: mmeeks
(M) +44 7795 666 147 - timezone usually UK / Europe
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?||Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?||Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?