Re: [board-discuss] self nomination for Board of Directors of The Document Foundation

75 words statement:

It is my intention to continue contributing to the board, starting from
my wide experience in the community, with an open mind for what our
world of today and tomorrow is asking from us.

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber : cor4office@jabber.org