[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] REMINDER: Board of Directors nomination phase ending today
- Subject: [board-discuss] REMINDER: Board of Directors nomination phase ending today
- From: Gabriele Ponzo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:15:40 +0100
- To: email@example.com
as you should know, the nomination phase for the election of the next Board
of Directors is open, but it's going to end today.
So if you haven't done yet, please consider to nominate yourself for that
important but really amazing role. You have time until the end of today
(Berlin time, please see the original
election announcement for all details).
By the way, in the nomination message candidates are asked to give a max.
75 words statement, also used on the website where the candidates are
In writing a motivation, one can think of topics such as: what you want to
achieve, ideas on growing TDF-membership, ideas on where TDF could be in
five years, ... And of course there is time-frame for Q&A with all
We hope this explanation will help to give all candidates equal chances to
give their motivation in the detail they like.
Follows a reminder of the deadlines:
end: 2019-11-27, 24:00 CET/UTC+1 (end of day 27 - TODAY) <---
start: 2019-12-05, 00:00 CET/UTC+1 (beginning of day 05)
end: 2019-12-12, 24:00 CET/UTC+1 (end of day 12)
Announcement preliminary results
start: 2019-12-14, 00:00 CET/UTC+1 (beginning of day 14)
end: 2019-12-19, 24:00 CET/UTC+1 (end of day 19)
Then afterwards: announcement of the final results.
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Candidacy to the Board of Directors : Philippe Hemmel
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Invitation to comment on Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.3 - ends Dec. 12th
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Candidacy to the Board of Directors : Philippe Hemmel
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Invitation to comment on Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) v1.3 - ends Dec. 12th