[board-discuss] self nomination for Board of Directors of The Document Foundation

Dear people,

After a first term as member of the board, I'd like to stand again for
membership.

I have experience and background in quite some areas in the community.
Starting right from the beginning (and earlier) with a lot of work in
translating, marketing, QA... Later many years in the Membership
Committee. And now two years in the BoD.
On the other side, there is my dedication to free office software as
owner of the small Dutch open source office service provider Nou&Off.
From there and from contacts with developers in the community, I grew
into working for Collabora Productivity too. Helping that company with
marketing.
As if all that isn't enough, I'm of course (and luckily) not alone on
this world - blessed by a family & children. And I love music, singing -
need (& love) a bit of sports.
Even more: I feel myself engaged in the world I live in. Interesting
times. And no, I'm not going to save the world - might that be needed.
But I'll definitely try to add my little bits at the places where I am.
Also in the form of interest in people that I, we, share ideals and
interest with.

So - despite me having some challenges with the agenda - I'd _love_ to
once more be able to enjoy, as well as be surprised by, community
members, ideas and needs meeting in the board's arena.
You may count on me if you too believe, that listening and standing back
from one's own right, is a good start of getting together and make our
place grow and florish. Which is - fair is fair - not always easy ;)

Thanks,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber : cor4office@jabber.org