Re: [board-discuss] Just 4 candidates for the board?

Dear Lothar,

Thanks for your mail!
I didn't forget the elections. Still thinking about it because of
balance between work and what rests of the life ;)
Will mail my intentions for sure the next days.

Now in general it is not uncommon that people stand for elections late..
But for the rest, I fully support your call: dear members, this is a
good change to join and be involved :)

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber : cor4office@jabber.org