[board-discuss] Just 4 candidates for the board?

Wow, a little bit more than 3 days left for nomination and just four
candidates: Franklin, Daniel, Kendy and me?
No others? No women? (Please correct me, if I missed one ...)

Come on, it is one of the privileges of a TDF membership to vote but
even to stand
as candidate for the board of one of the best open source project and
communities
in the world.

(... and it would be not just ok, I would love it, that out of this
message coming other
new candidates which in consequence means that there are not enough
votes for myself ;-)

If you want transparency, you have to deal with it.

... excited to see, what happens the next three days, all the best
Lothar

--
Lothar Becker - CoChair of the LibreOffice TDF Certification Committee
email lothar.becker@libreoffice.org