[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Just 4 candidates for the board?
- Subject: [board-discuss] Just 4 candidates for the board?
- From: "Lothar K. Becker" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 09:57:14 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wow, a little bit more than 3 days left for nomination and just four
candidates: Franklin, Daniel, Kendy and me?
No others? No women? (Please correct me, if I missed one ...)
Come on, it is one of the privileges of a TDF membership to vote but
even to stand
as candidate for the board of one of the best open source project and
in the world.
(... and it would be not just ok, I would love it, that out of this
message coming other
new candidates which in consequence means that there are not enough
votes for myself ;-)
If you want transparency, you have to deal with it.
... excited to see, what happens the next three days, all the best
Lothar Becker - CoChair of the LibreOffice TDF Certification Committee
hangout email@example.com - skype lothar.becker (Karlsruhe)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Just 4 candidates for the board?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Re: Declaration of candidacy for the board
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Just 4 candidates for the board?
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] NO board meeting tomorrow, Friday, November 8
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Just 4 candidates for the board?