[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2019-10-25
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2019-10-25
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 15:39:16 +0100
- To: email@example.com
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting 2019-10-25
Session chair: Marina Latini
Keeper of the minutes: Michael Meeks
In the meeting: Simon, Franklin, Marina, Michael, Cor, Florian, Eike, Thorsten, Kendy
Representation: Simon for Björn
Chairwoman of the Board is in the meeting. One of the Chairwoman or Deputy Chairman is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.
The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members are attending the call.
The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.
The meeting is quorate and invitation happened in time. From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those remaining present. The majority threshold is currently 4.
The meeting commences at 14:05 Berlin time.
01. info: Board elections (Florian, 10 minutes)
* elections announced, nominations running now: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/msg04342.html
* deadline for nominations: 2019-11-27, 24:00 CET/UTC+1
* preliminary results: 2019-12-13
* new board on duty: 2020-02-18
* we need at least 7 seat holders, ideally +3 deputies
+ have been announced. Important deadlines as above.
+ a bit morer than a month out.
+ will have a blog entry soon from Italo.
+ we have Daniel, Lothar, Kendy, Franklin so far
02. info: Board meetings - workflow for agenda composition and items to be discussed (Marina, 5 minutes)
+ don't forget to send items before Sunday at 4pm
+ please reply to Marina's E-mail.
Public meeting ends 14:09 Berlin time.
Marina Latini (Session chair)
Michael Meeks (Keeper of the minutes)
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Declaration of candidacy for the board
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] NO board meeting tomorrow, Friday, November 8
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Declaration of candidacy for the board
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] NO board meeting tomorrow, Friday, November 8