[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Candidacy for BoD
- Subject: [board-discuss] Candidacy for BoD
- From: "Daniel A. Rodriguez" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 08:19:49 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I have been working voluntarily with TDF since January 2011 and I am a
member since 2013. Whenever possible I try to evangelize regarding the
advantages of adopting the ODF standard and LibreOffice as an office
Considering the number of people living in this region of the world, I
consider the need to add more volunteers to the community and,
eventually, more members to the foundation to be a continuous effort.
A significant weakness has to do with the language barrier as the
number of English speakers in this part of the continent is relatively
low. For this reason, I translate and publish on the Hispanic blog
press releases, interviews and articles that help raise awareness of
the strategic importance of adopting free tools and open standards.
I work in a high school with technical orientation all day. I live in
Misiones, Argentina (northeast of the country), an small province
between Paraguay and Brazil.
I'm averaging the 40's, father of two, a boy and a girl, and live and
I've been living in a couple for almost 20 years.
Full name: Daniel Armando Rodriguez
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Declaration of candidacy:
If I am elected as a member of the Board of Directors, my goal is to
get more people involved in the project on a regular basis. I pledge
to continue to do my best for the benefit of the project and to work
hard to make the regional conference a recognized event.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Board of Directors elections announcement
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF BoD web meeting on Friday, October 25th at 1400 Berlin time (UTC+2)
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Candidacy for BoD
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Elections Board of Directors soon to start - have your token? - links to more candidates information!