[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 11:38:46 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective (TDC) by taking the following acts:
- Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The Document Collective" version 0.4 (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
- Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
- Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
- Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested incrementally as needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so directs,
to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3% annual interest.
- Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice" when used in the context of an online application software store
- Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for Mac OS and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate fee
- Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote and LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
- Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's income surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
- Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities and liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's Document.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 1 abstain.
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|[board-discuss] [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)||Marina Latini <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] agreement with Universidade Autonoma del Estado de Morelo in Mexico