Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Hi BoD, hi MC,
as some already know the reason (you can ask me in private if you want
to know):

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby resign from my role as MC immediately
because of personal reasons (severe illness).

Ich, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, trete hiermit unverzüglich von meiner Rolle
als MC zurück. Dies geschieht aus persönlichen Gründen.

Dear Klaus-Jürgen,

K-J LibreOffice wrote:

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby resign from my role as MC immediately
because of personal reasons (severe illness).

I am truly sorry to hear so, but I fully understand the reasons and would have done the same. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks so much for all your work and contributions, for all you did for TDF and the LibreOffice project, and most important for the friendship - it was a true pleasure working with you, you are an important part of all this, and I hope to meet you again soon!

I will handle the formalities and reach out to the MC.

A big hug,
Florian

Hi :slight_smile:
a big

+1

Many thanks and regards form a Tom :slight_smile:

Hello,

as per § 12 II of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in order of preference will become a full member of the membership committee.

Based on the last elections [2], Ilmari Lauhakangas is the next elected deputy.

I therefore ask you, Ilmari Lauhakangas, do you want to accept your new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's membership committee as a full member?

Florian

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=10

as per § 12 II of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in order of preference will become a full member of the membership committee.

Based on the last elections [2], Ilmari Lauhakangas is the next elected deputy.

I therefore ask you, Ilmari Lauhakangas, do you want to accept your new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's membership committee as a full member?

Florian

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=10

I accept the role of a full member of the membership committee.

Ilmari Lauhakangas

Could please someone remove K-J from the Web Page [1] and move Ilmari among full members?
Then K-J should be removed from MC’s ML, Gerrit and Git groups, if it isn’t been already done.