[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] agreement with Universidade Autonoma del Estado de Morelo in Mexico
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] agreement with Universidade Autonoma del Estado de Morelo in Mexico
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 09:36:08 +0200
- To: email@example.com
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-09-30, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
The agreement is about qualifying the translation of the LibreOffice guides into Spanish for the good of the people and recognize the work as social activity curriculum for students by the university.
Florian Effenberger wrote:
Proposal is to
- APPROVE the agreement with the Universidade Autonoma del Estado de Morelo in Mexico (Spanish version is the binding one, English one by Olivier attached for convenience)
- AUTHORIZE any of the board members/deputies or Florian to sign on behalf of TDF
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] NO board call tomorrow (Friday, October 11)