Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

Marina Latini wrote on 9/30/19 12:12 PM:
> Dear Directors,
> at the end of the last board meeting (27.09.2019) I was asked to send
> out this email vote to be posted on this public board-discuss list.
>
> The following vote was proposed during the last meeting:

>       The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective
> (TDC) by taking the following acts:
>       - Broadly, to implement the concepts in the Board's Document "The
> Document Collective" version 0.4
> (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6FLTHyR8kYTAjrY)
>       - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Nicolas
> Christener, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Uwe Altmann
>       - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC
> hosting TDC as an unincorporated association
>       - Allocate a line of credit of €50000 to be requested
> incrementally as needed by Public Software CIC for TDC when the Group so
> directs,
>         to be returned once a surplus is available and at the Group's
> discretion concerning timing and portioning, with the addition of 3%
> annual interest.
>       - Grant Public Software CIC a trademark license for "LibreOffice"
> when used in the context of an online application software store
>       - Direct the Group to initiate availability of LibreOffice for Mac
> OS and Windows through the appropriate app stores for an appropriate fee
>       - Request the Group to take over making available Impress Remote
> and LibreOffice Viewer if each or either proves appropriate for TDC
>       - Direct the Group to commission a mechanism to spend TDC's income
> surplus in the manner agreed by the Board's Document
>       - Direct the Group to plan for the transfer of all TDC activities
> and liabilities to an independent legal entity as soon as practical,
>         with governance implementing the concepts in the Board's Document.

+1

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber : cor4office@jabber.org