[board-discuss] creation of TDC

Hi board,

as MD of a company I just want to support Uwe's questions and concern
about a transfer of 50K Euro
without any concrete numbers for cost estimations or something like this
and timeline for getting back.
Perhaps that should be clarified in a bit more detailed way to the
community before making a decision.

When is planed to do the decision for transferring money?

Unfortunately I'm not able to join the board call today, sorry for that,
just want to
support these questions ... will follow further process with interest as
it could be
a helpful idea, if it is proper and transparent set up and can be
controlled by TDF at any time.

All the best and have a good call today, cu
Lothar