Aw: Re: Re: [board-discuss] creation of The Document Collective (TDC)

Hi Simon,

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. September 2019 um 11:36 Uhr
Von: "Simon Phipps" <webmink@documentfoundation.org>
An: "Thomas Meyer" <t.meyer97@gmx.de>
Cc: "Board Discuss" <board-discuss@documentfoundation.org>
Betreff: Re: Re: [board-discuss] creation of The Document Collective (TDC)
Hi!

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 5:33 PM Thomas Meyer <t.meyer97@gmx.de> wrote:
subsumtion:
* it's really the situation of self dealing (you are sitting on both sides of the same table).

No, as I am only a Board deputy rather than a full director, have not voted on this proposal and will not do so at the Board meeting where the decision is made.

We are a community of people with a commitment to free/open source software in general and LibreOffice/Document Liberation in particular. You can find a way almost everyone willing to serve here has a conflict in any positive action we try to take. If you choose to.

a quote from the original post of Florian Effenberger:

' - Appoint a transitional leadership Group comprising Simon Phipps, Eike Rathke, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, and/or other volunteers TBD...

  - Direct the Group to sign an agreement with Public Software CIC hosting TDC as an unincorporated association '

Seemed you are not on two sides of the same table, are you?

So it could be regarded as a  letterbox company.

Are you making an accusation here, it's not clear? Do you intend to make the same accusation against other entities which do not trade from their registered address, such as <checks notes> The Document Foundation?

It was not my intention to do so. But from the tone of your answer I got ruminative.

Regards,
T.

-- To unsubscribe e-mail to: board-discuss+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.org Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/ Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy