Re: Aw: Re: [board-discuss] creation of The Document Collective (TDC)

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Meyer wrote on 9/17/19 6:33 PM:

> *Gesendet:* Sonntag, 15. September 2019 um 17:59 Uhr
> *Von:* "Simon Phipps" <webmink@documentfoundation.org>

>> Public Software CIC was created by Andrew Katz and I specifically to
>> provide a not-for-profit service hosting FLOSS community initiatives.est
>
> subsumtion:
> * it's really the situation of self dealing (you are sitting on both
> sides of the same table).
> * you have a CoI for this reason (no matter, if there a finacial issues
> or not)

There are various sorts of interest of course. But apart from that: it
is the full board handling the topic.

> * such self dealing is always an issue with compliance / good governance
> and transparency

Therefore the plan for the TDC is announced and are members invited to
look at it and discuss their ideas with us.

Would that make sense?

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
jabber : cor4office@jabber.org