[board-discuss] Affiliation Change - Jona Azizaj, MC member

Hello,

It is already public knowledge [1], but I forgot to announce it here publicly (sorry about that) since I am a member of the Membership Committee. Now I am no longer part of the Collabora Productivity team, and I'm not connected to any affiliation.

Best regards,
Jona Azizaj

[1] https://blog.azizaj.com/thank-you-collabora/