Re: [board-discuss] Conference attendance

Hello Daniel,

Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
It's good to know that find a solution is in the agenda. Thanks.

it is on the agenda, definitely. Unfortunately less trivial than we thought - we tried a couple of travel providers, but none was working out so far. I hope we have a better solution soon to make the process easier for everyone.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org