[board-discuss] Conference attendance

I'd like to propose consider having a person to make hotel reservations and
book flights so members from different corners of the world can attend a
conference. Say international or regional.
Such person not need to work the whole year as a few months would enough.
IMHO, such figure is needed as many members can afford the costs involved,
even thinking in reimbursement.

Thanks