[board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF BoD web meeting on Friday, June 7th at 1400 Berlin time

Dear Community,

the board will meet again

on Friday, June 7th at 1400 Berlin time

We'll meet using our own Jitsi instance at
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard
or at
https://meet.jit.si/TDFBoard **ONLY** as fallback.

============
Public Part

1. Info: Board meetings and agenda
2. Discuss: new Certification Category discussion
3. Discuss: marketing strategy

If you have something to discuss with the board, please, reply to this
message and join us during the meeting.

ATB,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode