Re: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting minutes 2019-03-18

Hello,

Andreas Mantke wrote:

- if I read the statutes correctly membership committee deputies are not
members of the MC. Thus in my opinion the sentence above should only
count four members of the MC.

- in my opinion it could be an issue with the European and German
privacy regulation to process personal data among more people than
absolutly necessary.

I talked to Andreas on the phone about this - thanks for taking the time to talk this through, Andreas!

Let's take the rest offlist, and let me use the opportunity to thank the MC for their work and welcome the new members! :-)