[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] reserve building, 2019 budget, 2018 closing ledger
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] reserve building, 2019 budget, 2018 closing ledger
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 11:15:53 +0200
- To: email@example.com
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-04-25, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
as discussed before, the formal approval of the activity report and the financial report for 2018 will be done via an e-mail vote this time. The annual report consists of the activity report and the financial report.
The financial report must accurately report all accounting-relevant items and numbers, list profits and losses, and will be sent to the foundation authorities and the tax office. It will be made public on our website, alongside an English translated version. The financial report has been prepared and verified by our tax advisor based on their accounting.
In this e-mail, I ask in one combined vote for
1. approval of the reserve building and 2019 budget as attached to this e-mail
2. approval of the 2018 closing ledger as attached to this e-mail
3. authorize Florian Effenberger to sign the letter of completeness ("Vollständigkeitserklärung") towards the tax advisor, and authorize Florian to sign and send in the documents for the foundation authorities and the tax office, both on behalf of the board
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval, the motion is supported by all three deputies as well
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] 2018 activity report
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting minutes 2019-03-18
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] 2018 activity report
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] CANCELLING this Friday's board call (2019-05-24)