[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] approve NLnet support letter
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] approve NLnet support letter
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 11:09:18 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-03-28, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> I'm asking you to approve the [..] support statement, in favour of NLnet's application to the Next Generation Internet initiative.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting minutes 2019-03-18
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] 2018 activity report
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting minutes 2019-03-18
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] 2018 activity report