Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB

Hi Jonathon,

jonathon wrote:
> I saw the Telegram (or was it Signal) thread that talked about
> redaction, weeks later. This is the wrong list for explaining why
> the approach discussed there is wrong/bad/ very poor OpSec.

Perhaps indeed the wrong list. ;)

Just that, sometimes redaction is the only viable option out there
(the other is just sending documents as-is).

Let me know (perhaps also off-list) where would be a suitable venue to
follow-up en detail.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten