Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB

On 2/27/19 12:28 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> Here's a (sadly German-only) blog with a brief announcement:

German organization with a contract with a non-profit based in Germany,
the only reason to not use German, is because a minority language
related to German is being used.

Details are sadly lacking.

> Project is currently in the review phase, but happy to try & answer any question.

I saw the Telegram (or was it Signal) thread that talked about
redaction, weeks later. This is the wrong list for explaining why the
approach discussed there is wrong/bad/ very poor OpSec.

jonathon