Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB

Hi Jonathon,

jonathon wrote:
> Can somebody either explain in more detail what that project will do, or
> make the two documents alluded to, publicly available.

Here's a (sadly German-only) blog with a brief announcement:

https://cib-events.de/2019/01/25/update-protection-of-privacy-pop/

(and a link to an earlier project outline from October last year).

Project is currently in the review phase, but happy to try & answer
any question.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten