[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] New domains redirecting to LibreOffice professional support page
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] New domains redirecting to LibreOffice professional support page
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:07:18 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-02-08, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
[As background information, to quote the professional supporters page:
"The Document Foundation does not provide professional support services for LibreOffice. It does, however, develop and maintain a certification system for professionals of various kinds who deliver and sell services around LibreOffice."]
Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
having seen no pushback and wideranging support, I would like to put the
following motion directly to vote on by the board and to implemented if passed
by the team:
TDF should register the domains:
and make them contain nothing else but a redirect to:
Also the subdomains:
should be registered and redirect to the above URL.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Accept the Google GSoC 2019 Organisation Agreement
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] marketing and community budgets
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Accept the Google GSoC 2019 Organisation Agreement
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] marketing and community budgets