[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:59:27 +0100
- To: email@example.com
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2018-10-16, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> as discussed earlier, here the request to become an 'associate
> partner' for a German research project application for pseudo- and
> anonymisation of documents.
> I attach the one-page self-advertising, plus a one-page letter of
> intent (loi.odt - 1st page is the German version, 2nd page a quick
> English translation) - sadly formally needed, but contains ~no
> obligations on the side of TDF (but a right to test & use whatever
> comes out of the project).
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 4.
Result of vote: 5 approvals, 2 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB||jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] NO public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, February 15th at 1400 Berlin time
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Accept the Google GSoC 2019 Organisation Agreement
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] NO public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, February 15th at 1400 Berlin time
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB