[board-discuss] [DECISION] Approve associate partnering for research project application by CIB

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2018-10-16, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> as discussed earlier, here the request to become an 'associate
> partner' for a German research project application for pseudo- and
> anonymisation of documents.
>
> I attach the one-page self-advertising, plus a one-page letter of
> intent (loi.odt - 1st page is the German version, 2nd page a quick
> English translation) - sadly formally needed, but contains ~no
> obligations on the side of TDF (but a right to test & use whatever
> comes out of the project).

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.