[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF
- From: Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 13:59:18 +0100
- To: TDF Board Discussion <email@example.com>
- Cc: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat
holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to
have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
> Dear board,
> as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also folks over at
> Apache seem to be supportive - let me call a vote:
> * TDF to formally offer the ASF to take over the ODF Toolkit project
> * by copying the existing github repo (minus perhaps the simple API)
> * taking the existing markdown documentation & website, and on a best-effort
> basis either importing that into MediaWiki, or keeping a static HTML
> copy available
> * offer to take over ownership of the odftoolkit.org domain
> Vote is open for the usual 72h.
> -- Thorsten
Description: PGP signature
|[board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Michael Stahl <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] [VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-11-23
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-12-07
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Re: [VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, December 7th, at 1400, Berlin time