[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-11-23
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-11-23
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:28:46 +0100
- To: email@example.com
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting 2018-11-23
Session chair: Marina Latini
Keeper of the minutes: Michael Meeks
In the call: Marina (Chair), Franklin (Board), Björn (Deputy Chair), Michael (Board), Eike (Board), Florian (ED), Kendy (Deputy), Thorsten (Board)
Representation: Kendy for Cor
Chairwoman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairwoman or Deputy Chairman is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.
The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members are attending the call.
The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.
The call is quorate and invitation happened in time. From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those remaining present. The majority threshold is currently 4.
The meeting commences at 14:04 Berlin time.
1) Discuss: LibreOffice Online for other organizations (Simon)
+ punted - Simon not here, he sent an update by E-mail.
2) FOSDEM meeting and agenda (Marina) [10min]
* booth confirmed, devroom pending still
* rooms reserved from Wed Jan 30 to Fri Feb 1
* need to plan in board meeting + dinner, MC meeting, team meeting (could be on Mon Feb 4), Hackfest
* Franklin: before Feb 1
* Cor: limited availability on Jan 31
* Kendy: can't attend
* Simon: (OFE Friday afternoon, Foundations dinner Friday night; no blockers)
* Thorsten: Foundations dinner Friday night
* Please file talks in other dev-rooms - deadlines ~today.
Proposal: Wed 30 and Thurs 31 Hackfest; *** Board Meeting Fri Feb 1 ***; Team Mon Feb 4
3) Discuss: quarterly reports (Marina) [10min]
+ been a long time.
+ can we have the names & areas in the agenda for next time ? (Thorsten) -> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules
employees: Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens
infrastructure: Franklin Weng, Jan Holešovský
QA: Cor Nouws, Marina Latini
documentation: Marina Latini, Jan Holešovský, Osvaldo Gervasi
native language projects, translation, marketing, non-English QA activities etc: Franklin Weng, Osvaldo Gervasi
certifications and other business development activities: Franklin Weng, Marina Latini
development: Michael Meeks, Eike Rathke
license: Simon Phipps, Michael Meeks
releases including schedules: Michael Meeks, Björn Michaelsen
events: Cor Nouws, Björn Michaelsen
affiliations, e.g. advisory board, peer foundations, politics: Björn Michaelsen, Simon Phipps
marketing, communication & design: Cor Nouws, Franklin Weng
assets, finance: Thorsten Behrens, Cor Nouws
contracts, hiring, taxes, legal compliance, GDPR, trademarks and brands: Simon Phipps, Eike Rathke
+ expect to poll people in the call ? (Michael)
+ happy to spend 5 mins in the next call & have it minuted (Thorsten)
+ if people want to write-up no issue either.
Public call ends 14:12 Berlin time.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Re: [VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, December 7th, at 1400, Berlin time
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-12-07