[board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, December 7th, at 1400, Berlin time

Dear Community,
the board will meet again

on Friday, December 7th, at 1400, Berlin time

We'll meet using our own Jitsi instance at
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard
or at
https://meet.jit.si/TDFBoard **ONLY** as fallback.

============
Public part

1) LibreOffice Online for other organizations

2) quarterly reports

If you have something to discuss with the board, please, reply to this
message and join us during the meeting.

ATB,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode