Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF

Hi all,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 11/30/18 6:03 PM:
> as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also folks over at
> Apache seem to be supportive - let me call a vote:
>
> * TDF to formally offer the ASF to take over the ODF Toolkit project
> * by copying the existing github repo (minus perhaps the simple API)
> * taking the existing markdown documentation & website, and on a best-effort
> basis either importing that into MediaWiki, or keeping a static HTML
> copy available
> * offer to take over ownership of the odftoolkit.org domain

Supporting this - thanks for the initiative, michael

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office