Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration

thanks Simon, Michael, Thorsten for the support!

i suppose we should wait for a formal decision of the TDF board before proceeding with the migration.

On 28.11.18 12:37, Simon Phipps wrote:
Hi!

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 11:12 AM Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org <mailto:thb@documentfoundation.org>> wrote:

Michael Meeks wrote:
> On 28/11/2018 09:40, Michael Stahl wrote:
> > so i'll propose to migrate the ODF Toolkit to The Document
Foundation.

>       Seems like something the BoD should vote on, In general,
subject to the
> marketing concerns at the end, it seems like a good idea to me. I
assume
> there are no current contributors to be upset either way.

Indeed, very supportive of that idea. I'd be quite happy if the ASF
would formally agree handing this over to TDF.

 I agree. I would be very pleased for TDF to host this as a service, and would prefer that it happened with the co-operation of the ASF.

S.