[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- From: Michael Stahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:56:48 +0100
- To: Board Discuss <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Svante Schubert <email@example.com>
thanks Simon, Michael, Thorsten for the support!
i suppose we should wait for a formal decision of the TDF board before proceeding with the migration.
On 28.11.18 12:37, Simon Phipps wrote:
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 11:12 AM Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>> wrote:
Michael Meeks wrote:
> On 28/11/2018 09:40, Michael Stahl wrote:
> > so i'll propose to migrate the ODF Toolkit to The Document
> Seems like something the BoD should vote on, In general,
subject to the
> marketing concerns at the end, it seems like a good idea to me. I
> there are no current contributors to be upset either way.
Indeed, very supportive of that idea. I'd be quite happy if the ASF
would formally agree handing this over to TDF.
I agree. I would be very pleased for TDF to host this as a service, and would prefer that it happened with the co-operation of the ASF.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|[board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Michael Stahl <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration