Re: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, November 23rd, at 1400, Berlin time

Am 19.11.2018 um 11:35 schrieb Simon Phipps:
> Since this primarily affects the software would it not be a topic for
> the ESC?

As the brand and all things around that are also legal stuff, the BoD
has to say nothing about it?

As the ESC only "provides *technological* guidance on stratetic matters"
[1] and has skills across development [2] I don't know if this is the
right place to decide about legal stuff.

But perhaps I'm wrong.

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Organization#Engineering_Steering_Committee_.28ESC.29
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ESC