Re: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, November 23rd, at 1400, Berlin time

I strongly support the request for a TDF specific logo/icon, while I
don't think we should reopen the mascot topic because of the comments we
have received during the last Reddit AMA, which clearly show that there
would be flames from a group not involved in the community but vocal
enough to disrupt our process.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email italo.vignoli@documentfoundation.org