[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Plone site & grief
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Plone site & grief
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 15:27:55 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Am 10.11.18 um 11:10 schrieb Bjoern Michaelsen:
Hi all, On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 03:47:50PM +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
I think this might be a good occasion to ask our CoC volunteers for help (in Cc) - some sort of moderation is perhaps possible?
FWIW: I, for one, would appreciate such mediation.
FYI: I already sent an reply to Michael, that and why I not apply for an CoC process.
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail gesendet.
|[board-discuss] Plone site & grief (was: Topic for design team to investigate: Content hosting consolidation on ask.libreoffice.org)||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[board-discuss] Plone site & grief||Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Plone site & grief||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Plone site & grief||Bjoern Michaelsen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Plone site & grief
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, November 23rd, at 1400, Berlin time
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Plone site & grief
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Updated representation statement