Re: [board-discuss] Plone site & grief

Hi Andi, *,

I think this might be a good occasion to ask our CoC volunteers for
help (in Cc) - some sort of moderation is perhaps possible?

My offer to get on the phone still stands; but it seems (from the
below) I'm also party to the problems, so perhaps best if taken to a
more neutral ground (CoC committee).

Best, Thorsten