[board-discuss] CANCELLING this Friday's board call (2018-10-26)

Hello,

this Friday's (2018-10-26) board call is CANCELLED. We have no agenda items and several of us are travelling to the Munich Hackfest.

The next scheduled board call will be on Friday, November 9. Hear you then!

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org