Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote on Tue, 9 Oct 2018 20:34:09 +0200:

it's not obvious, why this (discussion and?) decision had been taken in
private and not e.g. on this list.

the board has been approached in private for a funding request, see also https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/grant-request/ where the treasurer@ alias is named.

Because of this process in private the proposal (and decission) looks a
bit disconnected. It's e.g. not explained who is 'me' in connection with
Rob.

Indeed, you're right about that - sorry for the glitch. "Me" is Cor Nouws.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org