[DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2018-10-04, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

Proposal
= = = =
  - spent EUR 4760.- from the marketing budget on key event for (local)
administrations in The Netherlands to promote ODF and LibreOffice.

Details
= = = =
Where and when:
  - Utrecht, event for (local) administrations, 2018-10-10
    https://www.jaarbeurs.nl/agenda/2994/overheid-360-2018

What:
  - promote LibreOffice and ODF:
  - educate the people on open document standard (again)
  - educate organizations about their possibilities to use
    free office-software

Why there:
  - main event for software and administrations in The Netherlands
  - there are two clear open source items at the event
    (presentation from an national agency; initiative for an OSS
     solution for central software needs of local administrations)
  - (last minute) timing is not nice, still tired and much to do
  - but we didn't have any activity yet in The Netherlands and the
    event is important to keep visibility in these organizations

How:
  - small table / booth
  - banner LibreOffice / ODF
  - sheet LibreOffice
  - sheet ODF
  - sheet examples administrations using it.
  - booth staff and preparing stuff by Rob and me
    (based on existing marketing materials)
    (we'll ask assistance at the booth from other members too)

Costs:
  - total max 4760
  specified:
  - booth 4235.-
  - banners 160.-
  - info-sheets 315.-
  - travel costs 50.-

Budget marketing:
  - so far spent 2.096,17 from 31.500,00
    (TDF Budget Overview.ods FE 20180920)

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.