Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations

Hi,

it's not obvious, why this (discussion and?) decision had been taken in
private and not e.g. on this list.

Because of this process in private the proposal (and decission) looks a
bit disconnected. It's e.g. not explained who is 'me' in connection with
Rob.

Kind regards,
Andreas