[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 10:04:37 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2018-10-04, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
= = = =
- spent EUR 4760.- from the marketing budget on key event for (local)
administrations in The Netherlands to promote ODF and LibreOffice.
= = = =
Where and when:
- Utrecht, event for (local) administrations, 2018-10-10
- promote LibreOffice and ODF:
- educate the people on open document standard (again)
- educate organizations about their possibilities to use
- main event for software and administrations in The Netherlands
- there are two clear open source items at the event
(presentation from an national agency; initiative for an OSS
solution for central software needs of local administrations)
- (last minute) timing is not nice, still tired and much to do
- but we didn't have any activity yet in The Netherlands and the
event is important to keep visibility in these organizations
- small table / booth
- banner LibreOffice / ODF
- sheet LibreOffice
- sheet ODF
- sheet examples administrations using it.
- booth staff and preparing stuff by Rob and me
(based on existing marketing materials)
(we'll ask assistance at the booth from other members too)
- total max 4760
- booth 4235.-
- banners 160.-
- info-sheets 315.-
- travel costs 50.-
- so far spent 2.096,17 from 31.500,00
(TDF Budget Overview.ods FE 20180920)
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 4.
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 disapprovals, 1 abstain.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations||Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, October 12th, at 1400, Berlin time
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, October 12th, at 1400, Berlin time
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] - Budget Request promoting LibreOffice/ODF at event for Dutch administrations