[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:29:13 +0200
- To: email@example.com,Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Marina Latini <email@example.com>
Am 19. September 2018 11:49:42 MESZ schrieb Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>Andreas Mantke <email@example.com> wrote on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 11:12:27 +0200:
>> it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration
>would be concordant with the diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation
>> not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.
>likely my fault for not spotting this, thanks for pointing out. We will
>adjust the German translation for future elections.
but as a pointer the correct subsumption has impact on the workflow etc. of the MC.
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail gesendet.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|[board-discuss] Acceptance of MC role||Marina Latini <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role||Muhammet Kara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role||Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] [ANN] Results for the 2018 Membership Committee election
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Invitation to in-person board meeting on Monday, September 24, 2018
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role