Re: [board-discuss] [ANN] Results for the 2018 Membership Committee election

Dear MC-elect, members & list,

Marina Latini wrote:
> Elected Members:
> * Gabriele Ponzo
> * Klaus-J├╝rgen Weghorn
> * Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco
> * Jona Azizaj
> * Dennis Roczek
>
> Elected Deputies:
> * Ilmari Lauhakangas
> * Muhammet Kara
> * Ahmad Haris

Congrats to all elected MC people, thanks to everyone for running -
and looking forward to working with you! :)

See you all in Tirana next week I hope, safe travel to all who go!

With best regards,

-- Thorsten