Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Gabriele,

Really glad to see you again as member of the MC.
Congratulations & enjoy your work there :)

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office