Acceptance of MC role

Dear Klaus-Jürgen,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

Ich, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, elected Member of the Membership Committee of
The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts.
My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

Ich, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees
der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts an.
Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

Hi Klaus-Jürgen,

Congratulations! Great to see you in the MC again.
& what should I tell you about the MC..? Enjoy :wink:

Cor

I, Gabriele Ponzo, elected Member of the Membership Committee
of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role
within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts.
My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Gabriele Ponzo

Ich, Gabriele Ponzo, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees
der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb
der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an.
Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Gabriele Ponzo

Hi Gabriele,

Really glad to see you again as member of the MC.
Congratulations & enjoy your work there :slight_smile:

Cor

Thank you and see you soon!