[board-discuss] Invitation to in-person board meeting on Monday, September 24, 2018

Hi Sophie,
Am 10.09.2018 um 09:50 schrieb sophi:
> Hi all,
>
> A side note on this, given migrating to Weblate is a project I would
> like to propose for next year, I'd be interested by the requirements
> needed by the MC to investigate further on the new tool. Thanks :)

The MC always needs the following informations:
- a list of contributor's amount and quality of contributions for the
last 6 month, simply finding in/with the tool (we can't do that e.g. in
pootle, there we only get 30 days)
- searching for the information with user name and/or real name (we
can't do that e.g. in pootle. If we don't know the registrated name we
are lost)

- perhaps automatically collected by a programm or listing, so that the
MC only has to type the user/nick name and gets a list of contributions
all over our tools.

--
Grüße
k-j