Re: [board-discuss] Invitation to in-person board meeting on Monday, September 24, 2018

Hi all,
Le 09/09/2018 à 21:15, Marina Latini a écrit :
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I hereby, in my role as Chairwoman of The Document Foundation, invite
> the Board of Directors as well as their deputies to an in-person board
> meeting
>
> on Monday, September 24, 2018
> at 10:00 local time
> at Hotel Idea, Bulevard Zogu i Pare 62/3, Tirana, Albania
>
> Please plan in enough time for entering the venue.
>
> In case you cannot personally attend the meeting, per § 9 II you can
> nominate another board member or a deputy to represent you. Please do so
> publicly on this mailing list, in time before the meeting. Be advised
> that only one representation is possible per representative.
>
> The agenda is as follows:
>
> 1. Welcome and introduction
> 2. Invitation, representation and quorum
> 3. Overview of past activities, finances and budget
> 3.1 Donations, A/B testing and recurring donations
> 3.2 State of the budget and financials
> 3.3 List of priorities
> 4. Planning and strategy for 2019
> 4.1 Strategic items
> 4.2 COSM project and relationships with OASIS and OpenDoc Society
> 4.2 Financials and budgets
> 4.3 Projects, activities and priorities
> 5. MC and BoD meeting
> 5.1. Introduce new MC to BoD;
> 5.2. Discussion about the requested tool for easy gathering infos on
> members, by means of a plugin for TDF's DashBoard or a separate tool;
> 5.3. Pootle improvement to overtake the 30 days limit overview;

A side note on this, given migrating to Weblate is a project I would
like to propose for next year, I'd be interested by the requirements
needed by the MC to investigate further on the new tool. Thanks :)

Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi