[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Membership Committee elections voting tokens sent
- Subject: [board-discuss] Membership Committee elections voting tokens sent
- From: Marina Latini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 21:50:52 +0200
- To: email@example.com
The mail with the token and invitation to vote for the new Membership
Committee has been sent out to all the members.
It was sent with subject
"Your Document Foundation 2018 Membership Committee Elections Voting Token"
and the sender is
Please, don't forget to check your spam folder too, in case you do not
see the mail.
If that message with the instructions and the token is missing, please
reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll take action to solve
The voting phase will be
from 2018-09-04, 00:00 CEST/UTC+2 (i.e. beginning of the day 04)
until 2018-09-10, 24:00 CEST/UTC+2 (i.e. end of the day 10).
Don't panic, make the difference and don't forget to caste your vote!
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode
GPG key "ID" 0xF010C774 - DAEC 51E7 4316 5FAE EAE0 F256 3DB8 2837 F010 C774
Better use 64-bit 0x3DB82837F010C774 here is why: https://evil32.com/
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Re: License information for extensions on LO's extension site
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-08-31
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Re: License information for extensions on LO's extension site
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-08-31