Re: [board-discuss] Re: License information for extensions on LO's extension site

Hi Andreas,

(and thanks for raising this Stephan)

I appreciate the work that you do maintaining the extensions repository
- and it is always difficult to handle feedback.

As you know - if people have a legal concern - they are encouraged to
raise it directly with legal@ - and not engage in lengthy public
discussions.

Andreas - I'd love to talk this through ? can I call you at some stage ?

ATB,

Michael.